Twitter assignmentPosted: March 17, 2009
I’m pleased to report that eight of our members (almost one-third) can be “followed” on Twitter. Not as scary as it sounds. And to demonstrate how Twitter works, I’d like for each of our Twittering Fezzes (not a bad name for a rock band in a gay bar) to find at least one occasion to post in the coming week. It can be pretty much anything but a fez connection would be cool.
For example, #15 could Twitter a photo of his new/old Shriner’s fez; #16 could tell you about his new espresso machine; #13 could share photos from the Dance-a-thon and so forth. But I’d like for you to add #OOTF to end of our post.
In the mean time, if you’d like to see what some of the Brothers are up to, check out their Twitter pages. For example, I am at http://twitter.com/smaysdotcom. #7 is http://twitter.com/planetnelson …and so on.
- Jamie Nelson #7 @planetnelson
- Howlin’ Hobbit #8 @howlinhobbit
- smays.com #1 @smaysdotcom
- David Brazeal #4 @dbrazeal
- Jason Rogers #13 @fezmonger
- Taisir Yanis #16 @coffeezone
- Tom Boman #15 @tboman
- George Kopp #14 @gerogekopp
- uub #26 @uub
- Professor Peter #17 @pevalphen
- Drew Barcode #23 @twentythree
- Nick Blair #33 @snikitiki